Quindanning is a very small settlement between Boddington and Williams on the Pinjarra-Williams Road. Today the settlement consists out of a pub, a stone church and a racecourse.
The original pub was built in 1896 with major additions added on during the 1920’s. It makes for a great place to stop and enjoy a pub lunch. The inside of the pub reminds of an English pub (hence the name: Ye Olde Quindanning Inne).
There are plenty of tables and shade outside to enjoy something cold on the banks of the Williams River.